Full day wushu / fitness training and learning
School Holiday Program
Come and enjoy full day wushu / fitness training and learning.
Adults as well as kids are welcome to join.
What makes our NZ Wushu School Holiday Program unique?
Unlike normal classes, in which there is only time for physical training, here at NZ Wushu we also spend time educating students.
While every school holiday varies, during each program we teach such things as:
- Physical wushu training
- Wushu history
- Wushu basic knowledge and different styles
- Competition judging and scoring methods
- Human basic anatomy
- Correct methods and the importance of stretching and relaxing
- Injury prevention
Full day training for 2 weeks provide students the opportunity to:
- Extra training to improve their fitness and skills faster
- Time to learn extra things, not normally taught in class due to time limitations, for example an extra
- Intensive training to prepare students for upcoming competitions
- Beginners and advanced students meet. Great for beginner students to see how disciplined advanced
students are, how they train, and what's install for them in the future.
Children must be:
- 6 years old or above
- Disciplined, willing to cooperate and able to follow instructions
- Preferably at least have some basic martial art or related sport / coordination skills, or existing NZ Wushu
Children must bring their own food and drink.
Images from previous holiday programs
Upcoming School Holiday Program: July 2020
We will be holding another school holiday program in July.
Register now by emailing us email@example.com.
School holiday program details:
Dates: 6th - 17th July
Days: Monday - Friday
Time: 9am - 4pm
Address: Chao Shan General Association Building
107 Neilson Street, Onehunga, Auckland
Cost: $40 / day