Full day wushu / fitness training and learning
School Holiday Program
Come and enjoy full day wushu / fitness training and learning.
Adults as well as kids are welcome to join.
What makes our NZ Wushu School Holiday Program unique?
Unlike normal classes, in which there is only time for physical training, here at NZ Wushu we also spend time educating students.
While every school holiday varies, during each program we teach such things as:
- Physical wushu training
- Wushu history
- Wushu basic knowledge and different styles
- Competition judging and scoring methods
- Human basic anatomy
- Correct methods and the importance of stretching and relaxing
- Injury prevention
Full day training for 2 weeks provide students the opportunity to:
- Extra training to improve their fitness and skills faster
- Time to learn extra things, not normally taught in class due to time limitations, for example an extra
- Intensive training to prepare students for upcoming competitions
- Beginners and advanced students meet. Great for beginner students to see how disciplined advanced
students are, how they train, and what's install for them in the future.
Children must be:
- 6 years old or above
- Disciplined, willing to cooperate and able to follow instructions
- Preferably at least have some basic martial art or related sport / coordination skills, or existing NZ Wushu
Children must bring their own food and drink. Please wear socks or clean wushu shoes.
Images from previous holiday programs
School Holiday Program: July 2021
* All participants will be learning 1 barehanded form, 1 short weapon form and 1 long weapon form
School holiday program details:
Dates: 12th - 23rd July
Days: Monday - Thursday (for both 2 weeks),
Time: 9am - 4pm
Address: Chao Shan General Association Building
107 Neilson Street, Onehunga, Auckland
Cost: for regular NZ Wushu Academy students: $45 /day or $25 /half day (9am - 12pm or 1pm - 4pm)
for non-regular NZ Wushu Academy students: $50 /day or $30 /half day.
For other enquiries, please email email@example.com
Main training centre and shop:
Chao Shan General Association Building
107 Neilson Street, Onehunga
Ph. +6422 580 5566
Shop enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Performance enquiries: email@example.com
WeChat search our
Official Account: NZWUSHU
or click for our
Proud members of the
New Zealand Kung Fu Wushu Federation